SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

June 2013

From:
Neil Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neil Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2013 16:02:00 +0100
AFAICT all you need to do is download the current qemu-kvm source
package from the SL 6.4 repo (e.g. using yumdownloader) and set the
variable 'rhev' to 1 in the spec file.

That then builds qemu-kvm with the RHEV patches applied automatically.

Or at least that's what I've just done and it seems to do the trick.