SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2013

Date:
Wed, 29 May 2013 15:10:34 +0300
easy_install of python doesn't work too on SL6.4.

easy_install python-Levenshtein
Searching for python-Levenshtein
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/python-Levenshtein/
Download error: [Errno 111] Connection refused -- Some packages may not
be found!
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/python-Levenshtein/
Download error: [Errno 111] Connection refused -- Some packages may not
be found!
Couldn't find index page for 'python-Levenshtein' (maybe misspelled?)
Scanning index of all packages (this may take a while)
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/
Download error: [Errno 111] Connection refused -- Some packages may not
be found!
No local packages or download links found for python-Levenshtein
error: Could not find suitable distribution for
Requirement.parse('python-Levenshtein')