SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2013

From:
Clint Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clint Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2013 15:01:19 -0700
ClamAV seems to have a good pedigree--SANS has mentioned it frequently.

Clint Bowman			INTERNET:	[log in to unmask]
Air Quality Modeler		INTERNET:	[log in to unmask]
Department of Ecology		VOICE:		(360) 407-6815
PO Box 47600			FAX:		(360) 407-7534
Olympia, WA 98504-7600

         USPS:           PO Box 47600, Olympia, WA 98504-7600
         Parcels:        300 Desmond Drive, Lacey, WA 98503-1274