SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2013

From:
Bill Maidment <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Maidment <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2013 18:23:08 +1000
Thanks for that, but that's where I started.
I finally found an e1000 network card and that didn't work either.
I conclude that I have a faulty motherboard, because others have reported the same issue and also failure of usb 2.0 ports, which I also have.

Regards
Bill Maidment
Maidment Enterprises Pty Ltd

N.B. Any email disclaimer in the original message has been carefully ignored as it has no meaning in law.