SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2013

Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2013 20:54:18 -0700
I figure it is possible it's an artifact in the nVidia drivers. This is
new with the SL 6.2 update. Unfortunately the card is part of the relatively
new ASROCK motherboard. And it is a model nVidia isn't really supporting
anymore. Given the resounding silence from the others here it must not be
a general problem. That suggests I may have to make time to play with the
compiler and hand installing the nVidia stuff.

(Sigh, that leaves Intel video, I suppose. ATI ran me off with a run of
REALLY REALLY bad video drivers. Now nVidia is managing to get me angry.
And life's too short for angry.)

{^_^}