SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

March 2013

From:
James M Pulver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James M Pulver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 19:51:25 +0000
I really never had much luck with it, but that may be due to a misunderstanding on my part about how it's supposed to work. It seems like you have to install it on every server, and create boot CDs from each individual server for the backups to work. It also never really worked with my Netbackup environment, I suppose maybe if I used it's built in backups it would work better...

--
James Pulver
LEPP Computer Group