SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

March 2013

From:
Steven Haigh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven Haigh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2013 17:57:53 +1100
On 03/27/2013 12:23 AM, Pat Riehecky wrote:
> On 03/26/2013 02:24 AM, Steven Haigh wrote:

>>> That shouldn't be too hard fix, I'll confess I regularly forget to
>>> rebuild that image.
>>>
>>> A new one should be up some time later today.
>>
>> Eeep - looks like this is now broken:
>> http://www.scientificlinux.org/about/stats/
>>
>> Its linked to
>> http://www.scientificlinux.org/about/stats/stats.2004.and.forward.png
>> which is asking me to log in?
>>

> Sorry about that, I've flushed the permissions - it should be right now.

Thanks Pat,

That graph pretty much confirms what I've suspected for a while - that
SL is getting much more popular. I'd also like to take the moment to
extend my thanks in the great support yourself and the SL team offers to
the community.

It's great to see you guys get behind SL and this is the reason I
recommend SL to people over CentOS. Congrats on the success.

Now if only we could count mirror sites - I think we'd see even more
growth (as I never contact the official SL repos - only my local mirrors).

--
Steven Haigh

Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: https://www.crc.id.au