SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

March 2013

From:
Akemi Yagi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Akemi Yagi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2013 13:26:21 -0700
On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 1:06 PM, Pat Riehecky <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> There is an ELRepo user who has mentioned ZFS on the ELRepo list and has a
> repo with packages in there.  I don't know what the status of ZFS in ELRepo
> is, but given Akemi comments on the link I think the ELRepo folks have
> talked about this before.
>
> Alas my history may not go far enough back to follow the full story there.
>
> http://lists.elrepo.org/pipermail/elrepo/2013-February/001660.html
>
> Pat

No problem. It dates back to 2011:

http://lists.elrepo.org/pipermail/elrepo/2011-April/000649.html

That was sort of a conclusion we made about 2 years ago. There was no
one who wanted to step up and maintain zfs for ELRepo. Then Nux!
offered the zfs-related packages from his repository at:

http://li.nux.ro/download/nux/zfs/

Akemi