SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

February 2013

From:
Paul Robert Marino <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Robert Marino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2013 14:20:18 -0500
I have an X120e as well and simply changing the hard drive doesn't fix
the eufi issue.
the first answer to this string is correct with two cavorts RedHat got
two signed certs one fro RHEL and the other for Fedora. apparently the
process was a nightmare but they will work with secure boot. for that
reason I run fedora as my primary os on my laptop and if i have to do
any Scientific Linux testing I run it in a VM
(and yes an AMD fusion chip can runs a single VM surprisingly well)..