SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

December 2012

From:
Joseph Areeda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph Areeda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2012 17:17:06 -0800
I'm pretty sure there are Debian ports for ARM including RasberryPi.
Here's an interesting project out of the UK
http://www.southampton.ac.uk/~sjc/raspberrypi/ where the guy built a 64
node cluster using Lego for the supports.

I'm also sure it was a lot of work like others have mentioned.

Perhaps when the upstream providers get the kernel and the drivers going
in the Fedora and RedHat branches we'll see SL7 or 8 available for ARM also.

Joe