SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

October 2012

From:
Joseph Areeda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph Areeda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2012 13:51:52 -0700
Well, I'm not going to touch Nico's comment because I don't know KVM.

For me it's the Devil you know kind of thing.  I've had good experience
with Vbox on multiple OS and am just playing in my comfort zone.

I do have reasons to explore other VMs but none of them pressing.  I
just want to install one of the University's "free" site license copy of
Windows as a courtesy to our students.

Joe