SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

October 2012

From:
Vladimir Titov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vladimir Titov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2012 16:50:36 +0400
Mathematicians, physicists, astronomers and so on use the TeX in theirs
works.
So scientificlinux can include usable (Latex) packages in the extra
repository.

It's much worse to maintain the very old version of TeX, texlive-2007.
Current version is texlive-2012. By the way the repository with modern
version
of texlive someone can find at
http://jnovy.fedorapeople.org/texlive/packages.el6/

Vladimir Titov