SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

August 2012

From:
"Thomas L. Koppe" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 31 Aug 2012 09:05:35 +0200
Hi Stephan,

the first time we had this problem was on SL_6.2_X86 machines with full
packages installation. After update to a kernel with "279" we had this
error. On 64bit systems the error never happened - not on SL_6.2 an not
SL_6.3. Then we tried it on SL_6.3 32bit with new installed systems. On
systems with a lot of installed RPMs the problem occured and on servers
with just a few packages everthing worked fine. Now we work since about
2 weeks with an new compiled kmod-openafs without any problems.

Bye Thomas