SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2012

From:
Pat Riehecky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Riehecky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2012 09:11:19 -0500
I've just fired off a pxe boot using the images from

http://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/6rolling/i386/os/images/pxeboot/
http://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/6rolling/x86_64/os/images/pxeboot/

and I was able to get past the partitioning menu and complete the
installation.

This is a bit odd.

The exception you've listed below is some of the code added in 6.3.

Can I have you re-download the pxe initrd.img along and try again?

Pat

--
Pat Riehecky
Scientific Linux Developer