SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2012

From:
Federico Alves <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Federico Alves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2012 10:05:16 -0400
RHEL became too expensive for small businesses. They doubled their fees
overnight.
I guess now we will be depending on the quality of SL and Centos, but I
don't like Centos, I think they do not test anything, if it compiles they
ship it.
What I would like to see is a faster release of updates, somewhat close to
the upstream.