SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2012

Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2012 22:00:55 +0900
On 07/18/2012 09:36 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 07/11/2012 02:01 AM, Steven Haigh wrote:
>> Sure, CentOS do things differently. If it compiles, ship it.
>
> erm. No. Thats not how CentOS does it.
>
>> SL will more than likely do a Beta, RC, then release - just like they
>> have with each other point release.
>
> Would love to see this testing process/code documented somewhere and
> what the implications are. So we might be able to better and improve the
> process in CentOS as well.

But its more fun to spin drama, put on a show of feigned superiority and
generally behave like lonesome children instead! ;-)

I'm sure Connie or Pat would be the people to ask about the QA process
and probably happy to discuss is -- the site/wiki isn't always the focus
at SL, it seems (forums aside, I think a lot of us here read/edit your
wiki over at CentOS for non-dev stuff, come to think of it).

Anyway, nice to see you around, KB. Didn't know you kept up with the ML
here. Hope you're still having fun.