SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2012

From:
Nico Kadel-Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nico Kadel-Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2012 07:53:12 -0400
On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 5:22 PM, Federico Alves <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> This is a Virtual machine on Vmware ESXi 5.0, a test box. SL 6.2 did work
> fine on the same environment.
> Also, I could never boot on mode=5 after I installed the Vmware tools.

OK, then it's time for you to talk to VMware. If you can bother with
the experimental time and have an available license from our favorite
upstream vendor, you might just try that as a fresh install. I've not
had the chance to thry that on ESXi 5.0, nor to try that with CentOs
6.3, and would be very curious about your results.