SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2012

From:
Larry Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2012 08:29:37 -0400
Dear Sir:
Our whole shop is built around Open Office and now LibreOffice.
We supported OpenOffice by buying subscriptions from SUN.   This is still a
valuable product and needs to be supported.
There are some things that LibreOffice dropped - such as the history function.
My only guess is that it was a security issue.  One of the most handy
features.
Larry Linder