SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2012

Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 21:33:56 +0900
On 06/13/2012 09:23 PM, Jonathan Bayer wrote:
> ???
>
> *Jonathan Bayer*
> Manager, Technical Operations
> *
> ACHIEVE3000
> *1091 River Avenue
> Lakewood, NJ 08701
> office: 732.367.5505 x172
> fax: 732.367.2313
> www.Achieve3000.com <http://www.achieve3000.com/>//
>
> /The Leader In Differentiated Instruction
> /
> THIS MESSAGE, AND ANY ATTACHMENTS TO IT, MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS
> PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE
> LAW. IF THE READER OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU
> ARE NOTIFIED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING, OR
> COMMUNICATION OF THIS MESSAGE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE
> RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY ME AND DELETE THE MESSAGE
> AND ANY ATTACHMENTS. THANK YOU.

 From the original list instructions:

	You may leave the list at any time by sending a "SIGNOFF
	SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS" command to [log in to unmask]

That means send an email with just the string: "SIGNOFF
SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS" in the body (not the subject) to [log in to unmask]

Also, the disclaimer at the tail of your .sig makes me wonder if I'm
allowed to read it; I don't think it was for me. ;-)