SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2012

From:
Larry Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2012 09:36:58 -0400
Konqueror has changed again over night.
We have black text on black background - easy to read.
Several days ago we had this problem after a reboot at noon that made most our
systems unusable.   The Next morning at 5:15 we came in to fix problem and
everything worked fine.   Friday evening everything worked fine, Saturday 6
AM the black back ground is back.
The only thing that had been changed is that YUM updated the Kernel, and Open
office 3.1 that we quit using last year.

The back ground and color on Konqueror is also not working.
Looked at logs to see if anyone had logged in from outside - nothing was
found.

Any Ideas as to how this may happen.

Thanks