SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2012

From:
Larry Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2012 14:55:13 -0400
We had an occasion to reboot at noon shortly after back up completed.
This is done every three months.
To our amazement all of Konqueror windows now has a black back ground and
black text and new icon bar along the left edge.
Nice for poking around in the dark.
Some where in the last 3 mo. something went bump in the night again.
The normal control center options do not control Konqueror back ground and
text color.
So we have part of the plant shut down!
Any way to undo the un appreciated updates to fix problem.