SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2012

From:
"Steven J. Yellin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven J. Yellin
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2012 13:59:51 -0700
     On my SL5 32 bit system at home I don't use xfs, and lsmod showed no
xfs module loaded until I did 'modprobe xfs'.  Then it was there, although
xfs cannot yet be used because xfsprogs isn't installed.  If your kernel
is the standard one, you ought to already have xfs in it.  Do you have the
xfsprogs rpm installed?

Steven Yellin