SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2012

From:
Stavros Filippidis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stavros Filippidis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2012 18:35:43 +0300
To begin with, thank you for your answer.

Well, Acer Aspire 3003LMi has SiS M760GX graphics chipset (which I had
not been able to get 3D-acceleration from from any distribution). For
SiS M760GX, I use the drivers that came with SL6.2. I use the default
desktop for SL6.2 (GNOME). The problem with suspend-resume is there,
both with screen locking or not. Hibernation worked ok last time I
checked, the problem is with suspend (to RAM) and resume.