SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2012

Date:
Sun, 20 May 2012 10:19:26 +0900
On 05/20/2012 03:39 AM, Henrique Junior wrote:
> I'm getting this errors when I try to sync my repos:

Can you be a little more specific about "sync my repos"?
You mean "yum update" or something along the lines of
"rsync [fiddles] ftp.scientificlinux.org/<path>"?

Anyway, I just re-ran a sync and a yum update from a test network and
can't find any db corruption problem. I am syncing from
ftp.jaist.ac.jp/pub/Linux/scientific/6x and distributing updates from a
local repository server.

Are you still having this problem or has it been resolved? The worst I
can think is that the db was screwy for some reason and its been fixed
since. Every time the repo db is updated it gets overwritten so the
"Metadata file does not match cheksum" problem, if it is still happening
for you, should clear itself shortly. As for the resolution issues for
ftpX servers, I don't know anything about that. I sync from servers much
closer to me than the SL ones (see above) so I don't know what the
situation is over there.