SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

May 2012

From:
Pat Riehecky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pat Riehecky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2012 08:37:22 -0500
On 05/19/2012 02:44 PM, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Well I found no bug tracker for SL (isn't there one!?!? WTF...)... and
> expected the developers to read this list...
>
> So basically that's the request to them, whether they could add the
> necessary repo data.
>

> Cheers,
> Chris.

Hello, apologies for the delay in response, got busy and just plain
forgot (my bad).

It will be coming but it is not very close yet.  Please don't think we
are not interested in adding this functionality. When we get closer
there will be an announcement.  We had a plan for this last year and we
got "reorged" and lost our programmer.  We have a new one now, and
things are moving forward.  There are, however, a few challenges that
are still being overcome.

Pat

--
Pat Riehecky