SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

April 2012

From:
Terry Northren <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry Northren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2012 11:32:56 -0400
Tam and Alan,
thanks for the package.  That solved it.

Tam, what do I do with setools-console package?

Our Linux Admin was working on a test Apache server.  Most of the
configuration was done by him, but he left the company.  I am picking
up the left behind.  Coming from the Windows side, I am new to many
aspects of Linux.  Still learning my rope.  The Scientific Linux
community has been extremely helpful and resourceful :D.