SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

April 2012

From:
Duquaine Michel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Duquaine Michel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2012 17:59:54 +0200
Hello,

Below the error mentionned in the /var/log/gdm/:0.log.
It seems that the file /var/lib/xkb/server-0.xkm does not exist.

(II) AT Translated Set 2 keyboard: Configuring as keyboard
(II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "AT Translated Set 2
keyboard" (type: KEYBOARD)
The XKEYBOARD keymap compiler (xkbcomp) reports:
> Error:            No Symbols named "latin9" in the include file "be"
>                   Exiting
>                   Abandoning symbols file "default"
Errors from xkbcomp are not fatal to the X server
(EE) Error loading keymap /var/lib/xkb/server-0.xkm
(EE) XKB: Failed to load keymap. Loading default keymap instead.
expected keysym, got XF86TouchpadOn: line 120 of inet
expected keysym, got XF86TouchpadOff: line 121 of inet