SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

March 2012

From:
Michel Duquaine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michel Duquaine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2012 09:08:49 +0100
Hello,

I have installed Scientific Linux 6.2 with the install DVD
SL-62-i386-2012-02-06-Install-DVD.iso.
During the installation I chose the belgian (be latin9) keyboard layout.
But now when I am logging into the system I have to provide my
password as if my keyboard has a english or us keyboard layout.
After that I used system/preferences/keyboard.  The belgian keyboard
layout was not mentionned.  I installed it and received the screenshot
in attachment.  In attachment you will also find the requested
outputs.
Note that the problem occurs only during login.  During my Gnome
session I can use the belgian keyboard.

Regards,
Michel Duquaine