SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2012

From:
Der Kybernetiker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Der Kybernetiker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2012 18:41:13 +0200
Thanks a lot for the useful links. I downloaded and installed
precompiled rpm from
http://rpms.plnet.rs/plnet-centos5-i386/RPMS.plnet/skype-2.1.0.81-1.el5.noarch.rpm
and it seems to work now.

By the way, the repo from which I downloaded the package contains many
interesting rpms. Its maintainer does the good job.

Thanks again.

Best regards,

Ivan