SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2012

Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2012 22:19:00 +0000

On 01/12/2012 09:45 PM, Always Learning wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-01-12 at 21:31 +0000, g wrote:
>
>> like your "pin name", 'always learning'.
>
> Hopefully until the minute I die, I will continue to learn new things.
-=-

may you be so blessed.

> How does that help me understand the apparent contradiction in the
> list's emails added headers and the 5.1.1 SMTP rejection message ?
-=-

actually, it does not.

i sent you what i did to help you to unsubscribe, not explain why you
had problems with what is in header.

if you are unsubscribing, what diff does it make? ;)

just joking. it is a good question that only the sl maintainers and
sl list maintainers can answer.

> Is the text in the headers correct, half-correct, a little correct or
> wrong ?
-=-

if it does not work and you are still subscribed, then i would say that
it is 'all the way' wrong.

> Best regards,
-=-

to you also.

> Still Learning !
-=-

me too.

--

peace out.

tc.hago,

.

*please reply "plain text" only. "html text" are deleted*

****
**
**
**