SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

January 2012

Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2012 12:29:53 -0600
That was also what I was doing.  Removing xorg.conf and *hope* the autoconfig works.

I don't have any problems using proprietary drivers.  Problem is that they stop working every time there is a kernel upgrade. At least this is my experience and I have to rebuild them again.  For a few machines, this is not a problem.  But when you have to do this for 50 machines...