SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

January 2012

From:
Tony Seward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Seward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2012 13:58:44 -0700
Have him look at

http://www.scientificlinux.org/distributions/6x/build/

and at least the presentation from November 04, 2010 titled 'New Tools
Used by the Scientific Linux Team' in

http://www.scientificlinux.org/documentation/presentations/

(Somebody at SL needs to fix the cut-and-past error in the conference
link)

Armed with the knowledge found therein, he might be able to mollify
management.

Tony