SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

September 2011

From:
Christopher Tooley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christopher Tooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2011 11:46:42 -0700
(CL, sorry for the double email, forgot to send the initial reply to the mailing list, perhaps others may chime in with additional information)

Putting it through the w3 validation tools:
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fblogs.oracle.com%2Fobservatory%2Fen_US%2Ffeed%2Fentries%2Frss&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0

Gives me 2 errors, which may be ignored by firefox but most likely not by thunderbird. - it looks like it's character encoding errors. (perhaps those who enter the news for that site are using a non-ascii character set?)

Christopher Tooley
Systems, HEP/Astronomy UVic