SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

September 2011

From:
jonathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2011 09:45:19 +0100
Hi

Sorry i forgot one more thing, in virtual machine manager you have the
machine details, mine is setup with display VNC(default), which can be
connected to by any vnc viewer (including the one in virtual machine
manager), you do not need to install a vnc server in the guest. it is
then viewed through either the virtual machine manager or any vnc
viewer, using a different vnc viewer does provide clipboard sharing. i
am not sure if this is possible in the vnc viewer in virtual machine
manager.

jon