SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

September 2011

From:
Paul Jochum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Jochum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2011 18:59:51 -0500
Thank you Pat and Bluejay for replying.

Late last week, I found the culprit.  It was the "cpuspeed".  Not sure
why (although I did find a couple of google references from users who
had also had a problem with "cpuspeed").  I ended up making sure my
kickstart script does not install it (basically added a "-cpuspeed" line
to "%packages"), and it works much better now.

I do like the idea of video-recording the screen, I have never tried
that before (a lot of photographing the screen to capture items, but
never tried video-recording it, will have to try that for the next problem).

thanks,

Paul