SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

September 2011

From:
Nico Kadel-Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nico Kadel-Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2011 07:42:35 -0400
The release candidate has been very sweet, so far. I no longer have a
commercial license from our favorite upstream vendor in my hands, so
I'm wondering if our upstream vendor is including that directly in
their standard "channels", one of their not-enabled-by-default
"channels", or what? I note that CentOS is not including it, nor the
java-1.6.0-sun-compa.

It's very helpful material: it makes integrating with the third party
JPackage repository, version 6.0 *much* simpler, and saves me a bunch
of work. That gets me direct access to jboss materials rather than
having to backport them from Scientific Linux 6.x.