SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

August 2011

From:
Steven Haigh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steven Haigh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2011 23:13:04 +1000
Hi all,

I'm wondering if there are any official ways to report bugs with SL?

I'd love to get involved in this and assist in at least the
administration side of things - even if I can't help diagnose and fix bugs.

Is there a SL bugzilla or similar to report issues on? I'd certainly
like to see whats happening with the installation DVDs requiring a
working network connection - something thats almost worthwhile
re-spinning the DVDs for...

--
Steven Haigh

Email: [log in to unmask]