SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

August 2011

From:
Dag Wieers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dag Wieers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:26:55 +0200
On Wed, 24 Aug 2011, Troy Dawson wrote:

> I have loved all the years that I have been a developer and architect for
> Scientific Linux, but it is time for me to move on.  I have accepted a job
> offer from Red Hat to work on their new openshift project.
> ( https://www.redhat.com/openshift/ )
> My last day working for Fermilab, and on the Scientific Linux project will be
> September 2, 2011.

Hi Troy,

Good luck with the new carreer opportunity and thanks for having done what
you did so well with Scientific Linux. It is sad to see you leave, but
knowing you are going to enforce Red Hat makes up for that largely :-)

Do well and keep in touch !
--
-- dag wieers, [log in to unmask], http://dag.wieers.com/
-- dagit linux solutions, [log in to unmask], http://dagit.net/