SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2011

From:
Jonathan bayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2011 15:01:25 -0400
I've been trying to use the Revisor to create a new spin/ISO for my
company, but it kept having an error.  I traced the error to the fact
that it wasn't downloading the anaconda RPMs.

The workaround is to manually specify the anaconda packages during the
spin definition, either in the kickstart or by revising the kickstart.

What I'd like to know is why is this necessary, and can it be fixed so
that I don't have to specify it?

JBB