SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2011

Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:58:14 -0700
On 2011/07/26 08:21, Yasha Karant wrote:

> If the thread for Akemi was hijacked, are the complainers going to post a
> complaint? I am not being a "troll", "ogre", "balrog", "orc" or any other
> mythical character -- but trying to understand the technical mechanics of
> posting in a change of topic based upon related email to SL.

There are no meaningful technical mechanics involved when children who
never get over their anal-retentive phase are involved.

So please give it a rest. I promise I will not complain about thread
hijacking on your part or the part of anybody. My goal here is a clean
working system and answers to problems.

{^_^}

	If you make it to 50 without growing up, you don't have to.
	I made the mistake of reaching 50 after I grew up.