SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2011

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2011 16:16:05 -0500
Hello,
With SL 6.1 we now have some text in our default browser startup page.
We had some problems with the index page not correctly going to the
correct language.
We believe we have this figured out, but I'd feel much better if we
tried it out on a few more languages.  Could people try out the new
sl-indexhtml and let me know if it works for their language.
We currently have translated de-DE, en-US, fr-FR, ja-JP and sv-SE.
Those not translated will see either the SL logo instead of text, or the
english version.

To test or update

SL6
-------

    yum --enablerepo=sl-testing update sl-indexhtml

or you can download rpm's by hand at

http://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/6rolling/testing/i386/indexhtml/
http://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/6rolling/testing/x86_64/indexhtml/

sl-indexhtml-6-2.sl6.4

Thanks
Troy Dawson
Troy Dawson  [log in to unmask]  (630)840-6468
Fermilab  ComputingDivision/LCSI/CSI DSS Group