SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2011

From:
jonathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2011 11:23:49 +0100
Hi

When I put my mouse over the KVM console window the pointer is
automatically used by the console, it turns to the white windows
pointer. I am using the absolute tablet driver. That is ok the problem
is the keyboard is also grabbed, so when typing in a host window and the
mouse slips over the console window, i start typing in the console by
mistake. I have tried changing the option in the virtual machine manager
"Grab keyboard input" to "Never" instead of "mouse over" but it has no
effect.

Incidentally if i use the relative mouse driver, even if the mouse is
not grabbed, the keyboard is still grabbed when the mouse is over the
console window.

Does anyone know of a solution, or should i report a bug?

Jonathan