SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

July 2011

From:
Andre Heine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andre Heine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2011 14:43:04 +0200
Am Dienstag, 5. Juli 2011 14:16 schrieb KC:

[...]

> > I've done nothing special to get eclipse to work...
>
> OK, I install all of the packages you mentioned above ... the
> warning message still existed but it works now :-)  Thanks.

BTW, Eclipse Indigo is out now:-)

On eclipse.org is a really good CDT/autotools package available.

Unzip into $HOME and have fun...

> I intalled CDT by simply run the command
> "yum install eclipse-cdt"
> And yum does pick some extra dependent packages for me
> automatically, but that doesn't work.
>
> So, it looks like a RPM dependency problem.

May be, some repos are "dangerous"...

I've installed most of eclipse by the system-install with a group (AFAIR
software-deployment).

The CDT extensions was installed via yum and IIRC I have some packages from
another repo (not sl...)

Greetingx

Andre
--
The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the
average man can see better than he can think.