SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-DEVEL Archives

July 2011

From:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2011 11:25:17 -0500
July 28, 2011
Scientific Linux 6.1 is now officially released and available.
We want to thank everyone who has contributed, tested, and given us
feedback. We feel that this is one of our best releases yet, and we
couldn't have done it without the entire SL community.

Scientific Linux 6.1 has a new graphical theme called "Edge Of Space"
provided by Shawn Thompson. We want to thank him for all the work he put
in making this release look more polished.

More information can be found at the distribution web site

http://www.scientificlinux.org/distributions/6x/6.1/

There are CD and DVD iso images available at

http://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/6.1/i386/iso/
http://ftp.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/6.1/x86_64/iso/

-- The Scientific Linux Development Team