SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2011

From:
Grant Sturgis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Grant Sturgis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2011 16:32:10 -0600
On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 15:51 -0700, Akemi Yagi wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 3:48 PM, Akemi Yagi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> > On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 3:01 PM, Sturgis, Grant
>
> >> PS – the Powermate is used in crystallography applications.
> >
> > Never used it so this is a shot in the dark:
> >
> > http://www.sowerbutts.com/powermate/
> >
> > might provide the info you are looking for.
>
> ... and this:
>
> http://gizmod.sourceforge.net/
>
> Akemi

Thanks much.  I had started with gizmod and I think that is the way to
go.  Unfortunately, I'm having compile errors.  I'll poke around over at
the gizmo project and see if I can get some help there.

This electronic message transmission is a PRIVATE communication which contains information which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by telephone (877-633-2436, ext. 0), and then delete it from your system.