SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2011

From:
James Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2011 14:06:04 +0100
Don't know why this is... But check how big your other partitions are
using gparted. As Steven says, this is the old way of doing things. I
too always use LVM these days and there's a nice graphical tool:
system-config-lvm if you're fazed by the command line :) And of course
if you're on a live system do the things that Nico suggested.