SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2011

From:
Tom Rosmond <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Rosmond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2011 10:58:06 -0700
I am running SL 5.5 using the Evolution mail client in the KDE desktop.
Like many others, I am having trouble finding a way to edit the
'contacts' list, e.g. delete entries.  There are numerous web examples
of instructions on how to do it, but I seem to be missing some of the
Evolution GUI features referred to in the instructions.  I believe
Evolution is inherently a Gnome desktop application, so is my problem a
KDE incompatibility of some kind?  Has anyone else solved this problem?

T. Rosmond