SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2011

From:
Nico Kadel-Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nico Kadel-Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2011 01:41:27 -0400
On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 12:10 AM, Zhang Huangbin
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Dear Scientific Linux users,
>
> Just want to let you know, there's a free and open source mail server
> solution, iRedMail, works well on Scientific Linux 5.x, supports both
> i386 and x86_64. Web site: http://www.iredmail.org/

And Postfix.

And Sendmail.

And Exim.

And Qmail.

And look,  it's available only as an installer which reaches out and
downloads things from your website without actually mentioning what
they are in advance. Wow, I could go on with the obvious issues from
the website, but given that there's not even a GPG signature for the
installation widget, this is actively unsafe.