SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

June 2011

From:
"Joshua J. Kugler" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joshua J. Kugler
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2011 10:56:58 -0800
On Monday 20 June 2011, Adrian Sevcenco elucidated thus:
> Hi! I would like to request a package (cmake 2.8.4)(it is required by
> experiment) and i don't know where to address my plea :) .. of course
> i already build it from fedora 15 src.rpm but i would like to know it
> somewhere "safe" in a repository :)... besides that, i have a lots of
> warnings and 3 errors (some non executable scripts) when checking
> with rpmlint so i would like to have a package made by expert hands
> :)

What version of SL are you running?  If you are running version 5, it
looks like EPEL already has you covered.

If you're running SL 6, it would appear to already be in the repository.

See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL for getting started.

Joshua J. Kugler - Fairbanks, Alaska
Azariah Enterprises - Programming and Website Design
[log in to unmask] - Jabber: [log in to unmask]
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x73B13B6A