SCIENTIFIC-LINUX-USERS Archives

May 2011

From:
Devin Bougie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Devin Bougie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2011 10:34:16 -0400
At LEPP we are beginning to look at using the MRG Realtime components for SL5 in the CESR control system.

We were happy to find the MRG repository at CERN, and would be very grateful to hear of any experience others have had with real-time (including the Real-Time Specification for Java) on SL(C).
http://linuxsoft.cern.ch/cern/mrg/slc5X/x86_64/RPMS/repoview/

Any quick comments on how other labs are or are considering using MRG Realtime would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Devin

------

Devin Bougie
Cornell University
Laboratory for Elementary-Particle Physics